SSS Traders provide access to each and every spices needed by the customers. There are a variety of spices available and our exporting organization priorities environment and ensures that safe, hygienic and the best quality product is supplied to the customer. We ensure that our customers get the best product.
The availability of Indian spices online has made each and every person aware of its uses. Buyers are not limited by geographical location because they can order Indian spices online at an affordable rate, from any place and at any time. They can have access to a variety of spices.
Turmeric is the commonly known household spice and the home remedy which is used widely across India and it ascends from the ginger family. It is said to have a warm and bitter taste. and it contains a chemical called curcumin which is yellow-colored which is used to color foods and cosmetics. The essential oil of turmeric is also used in perfumes. Almost every Indian dish holds the pure turmeric powder which adds in to the special taste. It is generally added into the dishes to get flavor and color. Indian turmeric powder also adds in to treat many diseases. It is also said to be superior to drug medication.
- The most common and general use of this organic spice is that it can be used as an antibiotic which helps in keeping bacterial infections at bay whenever there is a wound or a cut.
- The organic turmeric powder in India, when added to rice and bean dishes, can be used to improve digestion. Many of us feel bloated after having a hearty meal, this organic spice can be used to decrease the body’s bloatedness.
- Pure turmeric powder is known to smoothen muscles and hence it can be used to reduce cramps during menstrual cycles for women.
- Turmeric is generally used to treat a cough.
- This Indian turmeric powder is also used to cure eye infection or disorder.
Organic turmeric powder in India has been a homage to home remedies and cures for centuries and many Asian countries have adopted this spice for various purposes. Many beauty products include turmeric in their ingredients.
Uses of turmeric for skin
- It can be used to lighten up pigmentation and also it controls oily skin.
- It is also used to improve skin’s elasticity and also, it lights up stretch marks on the body.
- It can be used as a night cream at night by mixing turmeric, milk and yoghurt and applying on the face.
- It is also used as a scrub.
Turmeric dye is commonly used in India and Bangladesh but It makes a poor fabric dye. It is also said to protect food products from sunlight. It is also generally used during Hindu wedding celebrations which is called as ‘Haldi Ceremony’.
Thus, turmeric is said to be the best spice, either be it for food or for personal use. It has a variety of uses and makes dishes colorful and tasty.